Monday 9 February 2009

2009 Thus Far

Quiet days around here now that my laptop is being repaired, but that just means I've had more time to read books and make photographs. Maybe I should get rid of the laptop all together.

Starting preparations for two new short film projects with directors Viktor Enoksen and Christian Loennechen whom I collaborated on respectively Under the Surface (premiered at TIFF 09) and Gullfeber (still in editing) last year. Both new projects look really exciting, and will be shot sometimes this spring with funding already in place. I've also been gaffing on a feature production at Exposed Film Production, a film by Severin Eskeland called Snarveien (Shortcut), as well as lighting some commercials the past few weeks.

Next week will see the official (but unfortunately closed) Oslo premiere of both Under the Surface and Besøk, in addition to a few other short films I've been lighting on at Frogner Kino. If you're interested in getting in, contact me and I'll see if there might be an available ticket.

Exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing options

Share/Save/Bookmark