Thursday 27 April 2006

Lucky guy

I think I must be a very lucky guy. At least considering circumstances. I have been struck ill, and what better disease to be struck ill by than the kissing disease (also known as infectious mononucleosis). Basically, I can't do anything physically stressing to my body, I have to relax all day, but there is no fever, headache or pain to worry about. Apart from a slight tiredness, I feel just fine.

It's like having a two week vacation; I can catch up on my books, watch some films I've missed, and even play a bit of Civilization, my all-time favourite computer game.

This is of course a serious disease, and could have serious side effects if not taken seriously. But I have to admit, it could have been much worse. So all in all, I'm quite happy being ill at the moment. Let's just hope it doesn't last too long.

Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing options

Share/Save/Bookmark